March 18, 2009

It's been awhile


Ecclesiastes 7:13 says ~ Consider what God has done; Who can straighten what he has made crooked?

Have you ever felt like the God has placed you a spot where there is no escape? That is where I feel like I am, between a rock and a hard place. Every time I turn around I am stuck. I know God is there and He is taking care of me, I also believe He has me right where He wants me - totally dependant on Him.


My path may be crooked right now but He will straighten it out when the time is right.

I had to go to my primary care physician last week because I haven't been feeling quiet right. So she ran a bunch of blood tests. They came back with my thyroid off and something about my Rheumatoid Factor being high. So next week I will be going to a Rheumatologist.

She is also thinking my Narcolepsy is resurfacing because I am sleeping more than usual. I am in bed between 10 and 12hrs a night but awake totally wiped out. I have to sleep during the day just to function. So I have not been on the computer much at all. I haven't been reading blogs or commenting or for that matter emailing my friend much (sorry), I am just plain too tired.

I am having a 20hr sleep study done the night of the 26th and day of the 27th to see if it is Narcolepsy or something else going on. My doctor said she doesn't believe my sleepiness is caused by my meds because I have been on them too long to start showing up now.

I am not cooking meals much lately either, as soon as I start them or put them in the microwave I have to lay down, I forget about them and go to sleep. I have had to throw some TV dinners out and had to clean pots from burned on foods, but happy to report no fires or accidents.

I belong to "meals on wheels" 2 days a week. I happened to call to cancel my meal tomorrow, I have a drs appt. and the building managers are gone so it can't be delivered. Mary said she is so glad I called because she had been praying how she can helped someone more due to an extra amount of funds she has recieved - she said she had just finished praying when I called.

As we talked about my situation and my cooking she said she knew where the funds should go and has increased my meals from 2 to 5. I can't tell you how much I appreciate how God has intervened on my behalf through Mary. God is always looking out for us even when we don't know it. He takes care of even the smallest of things our food.

That is all I can think of I right now, I need to go and take a nap. Thanks for reading - and remember no matter what you are going through our Lord knows about it before we do and He is there taking care of it ahead of time. He does put us where He wants us. If I didn't have the Lord within my heart I do not know how I would ever get through anything. God is good.

No comments: