December 04, 2008

Answers to our prayers

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Thank you for all your prayers, God has hear and has been answering:

A quote from Mason himself: Im finally back home. What a experince it was. A brief review of it what happened while i was there was, respiratory failure, kidney failure, internal bleeding, c-diff. I spent 10 days on the vent and about 15 in icu. I think about 21 or 22 days altogether. I Have never been so weak after waking up from the vent. I couldnt even move myself in bed about a 10 days ago and now can stand on my own and walk a few feet. Alot of work to go but making progress. Thank you all for your support. I will post more when im a little more alert. I still get dizzy and tired fast.

Nikolas - Is now in his own room - being carefully watched - but out of ICU. He has a long way to go so we need to keep praying for his healing. Nikolas is on alot of meds that are making him sick to his tummy - he needs to get off those meds. Thank you for you continued prayers and support for Nikolas.

As for me I am praying that the (TEE) test will give the drs. answers they need to help me get to a treatment plan - and healing. Blessings to you all.

No comments: