January 21, 2009

Our Littlest Angel


Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted".


It is so hard to write today - I am sadden to tell you that little Nikolas has gone home to be with the Lord this morning.

Please pray with me for the family - Siv, Jim and their other children Jim and Bikkji Dina. Nikolas has suffered so much from PH and he was only 1 year old.

I have been following Nikolas' story since Oct. I can't tell you many much I have cried and prayed for Nikolas, he truly was a remarkable little boy and fought a hard fight to the very end.

I pray for comfort to Siv and family, that they receive peace that will pass all understanding, strength to endure without Nikolas. May the touch of the Lord be upon this family today and always. Love you Siv, Deb.

No comments: