November 03, 2008

It's Monday and a new day


I am awake and dressed - I have a doctors appt. soon to see if my CK-MB is or isn't elevated. I still have the pain in my heart area which could mean is still have that Myocarditis - inflammation of the heart muscle. I am praying that the pain is just a side effect of the medications I was taking for it.

I am needing to get ready to go - so I will post later when I know more.

I am praying my girl friend that move to Israel gets her computer hooked up soon, I know she misses talking to us via email, she also have a way to call me via web cam. I don't have that I'm thankful just for the computer which someone gave to me little over a year ago more like almost 2yrs ago. Anyway it was been a blessing to have.

It just occurred to me why my son, Daniel wrote yesterday it wasn't to talk to me per say but to see if I talk to my daughter Tami who hasn't spoke to us in 14yrs. He is trying to find her as I am but the information I got on her 4 yrs ago was she was married with child to a Daniel, the search engine doesn't say that, if it is my daughter she is with a Matthew. All I can do at this point is pray and maybe God will bring her back to us. Perhaps Tami's friend didn't tell me the truth 4 yrs ago she I wouldn't find her - who knows except God.

Lord this is so hard on us not knowing where Tami is please help us find her and unite our families together again, this I pray in Jesus' name.

Got to go - I can't keep crying it raises the blood pressure and I have a drs. appt. I'll be back.

No comments: