November 25, 2008

Just alittle update ~


Colossians 3:15 - and let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.


Today I am struggling to write - the words don't seen right - my hands are typing the wrong letters. I am not feeling good today, it's 2:30pm and I am still waiting for my doctor to call. I am going back to bed, rest is best on days like today. I have deleted, added, erased more than I am typing so I think I will leave well enough alone. Tomorrow is another day. Blessings to you all.
Thank you for your continuous prayers for Mason and Nikolas they are doing better in small ways.

Update on Mason - Colleen writes -well, our boy wonder is sitting up in bed, and trying to eat a little more solid foods. His doctor saw him sitting up and watching tv this morning, and was completely stunned! He can't believe how much progress Mason is making. Mason is working with a PT, and someone mentioned him coming home for Thanksgiving, but Janet really doesn't think that's going to happen because he is still so weak. Anyway, that's the news I got for tonight! He keeps slowly improving, and everyone is so amazed!! :)

Nikolas - is now moving his legs a little - his mom said he bit her finger while she was holding him, small baby step but in the right direction. Praise God.

No comments: